Looking for child care but don’t know what quality indicators are? Have you heard about the Child Care Tax Credit but not sure what it is or if you qualify? Is your child (and perhaps you) having difficulties transitioning to child care? You can find those answers and more below.
Child Care Resource and Referral of Midwestern Illinois is committed to providing parents with the educational resources they need to find quality child care for their children. Below you will find links to some of the most common questions asked. In addition, the parent specialist will be happy to help find educational materials to help you as you begin the most rewarding career of your life, parenting.
- Assistance While in School or Training
- Child Care Cost
- Child Care and the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Child Tax Credit
- Going to Kindergarten
- Non Traditional Work Hours
- Parent Caregiver Communication
- Quality Child Care
- Read, Write, and Make Connections
- Something That Will Last
- Transition To and From Child Care