Child Care Assistance Program
Child care providers providing legal care to families may be eligible to receive payment through the Child Care Assistance Program.
For more information on participating in the Child Care Assistance Program as a child care provider visit the Illinois Department of Human Services' Child Care Assistance Program Provider's Guide. This helpful guide includes information on provider registration, being approved as a CCAP provider, record keeping hints and tips, what to do when your address changes, background checks, monthly co-payments, the payment process, and your rights and responsibilities as a CCAP provider.
Helpful Forms & Resources for Providers
- Child Care Telephone Billing Agreement
- Illinois Debit Card Facts - information about receiving payments for child care to a debit card
- Illinois Debit Card Payment Option Form - request to receive payments for child care to a debit card
- W-9 Form(English) - IRS form required to receive payment
- W-9 Form (Espanol) - Formulario IRS requiere para recibir el pago
- Child Care Payment Rates for Providers
Find more frequently asked CCAP questions on our "FAQ" page!
CCAP Provider Training Requirements
Are you up to date on the training required by IDHS for all providers in the CCAP program to be eligible for continued payment? Find more information on these trainings and information on any updates to these requirements here.
Resources for Parents
Are you a parent looking for more information on the Child Care Assistance Program? We have information and resources specifically for you on our CCAP Parent Resources page.